Just the greatest hits. Wish to see a detailed UX portfolio? Just ask.
At Areaitalia we team up with our clients’ marketing and IT departments in creating web, mobile, and phygital experiences. Projects revolve around the industries that make our region famous worldwide, such as food and automotive, and our unique cultural and artistic heritage. As the agency’s Head of Digital, my role is to connect the dots between creativity, technology, and business. Here are some projects I’ve worked on recently.
Capitan Doctor — Health edutainment mobile game for preschool children (Chiesi Farmaceutici, 2020–present)
Iveco-astra.com — Corporate website (Astra Iveco, 2019–present)
Raggiodisole.biz — Corporate website and extranet web portals (Cargill, 2019–present)
Crédit Agricole 2 Ruote — In-store brand activation with VR experience (Crédit Agricole, 2017)
EM Publishers (2011–2015)
During my stint as a digital publishing consultant with EM Publishers, I worked on some educational and nonfiction publications as a UX designer, project manager, and technical director.
- Encyclomedia Online
- Web app on the history of European civilization, directed by Umberto Eco
More info: explainer video, Umberto Eco’s interview, tutorials
- Alessandro Barbero: Cannae, 216 b.C.
- History iPad app on the battle of Cannae
More info: trailer, Alessandro Barbero’s interview, narrated video excerpt
- Fuksas - Architetture e percorsi
- Architecture iPad app on Massimiliano Fuksas curated by Carlotta Eco
More info: app presentation
Ceramic tiles industry (2001–2018)
I’ve had the opportunity to work with some of the biggest companies in the ceramic tiles industry in the years.
- Gruppo Romani
- Corporate and product brands websites (2018)
- Corporate and product brands websites (2012–2015)
- Refin Ceramiche
- Corporate website (2008–2010), DesignTaleStudio corporate blog (2007–2010), Archijuice web magazine (2013-2014)
- Corporate website (2003-2008)
- Iris Fabbrica Marmi e Graniti
- Corporate website (2002-2008)
- Iris Ceramica
- Corporate website (2001-2008)
OT Consulting (2011–2013)
As a front-end and WordPress specialist, my task was to provide top-notch UX and content design solutions in complex enterprise settings for international audiences in the fashion and automotive industries.
- Formula 1 2013-14 season website (2013), Corse Clienti 2012-13 season website (2012), Museo Ferrari Maranello website (2012), Ferrari Magazine website (2011)
- Max Mara Fashion Group
- Max Mara brand website (2013), Persona brand website (2012), Marella brand website (2012), Pennyblack brand website (2011)
- Associazione dei Comuni Virtuosi
- Website design and development (2015)
- Vodafone Xone
- Front-end/WordPress web development (Fabbricadigitale — Vodafone, 2014)
- Zambonini Curtain Walls
- Videomaking and interactive DVD authoring (Zambonini, 2010)
- Website design and development (2007–2010)
- Marni Virtual Store
- Front-end web development (YOOX, 2006)
- Università di Bologna
- Web information architecture consulting (2002–2005)